Twirl With Me!

I am an avid Pinner (click my link up there to follow me) and if you use Pinterest too I’m sure you’ve seen all the cute ways girls are rocking tulle skirts! I scoured the internet for the perfect one and I finally found it! My new favorite skirt of all time is made by Space 46 Boutique. It’s exactly what I wanted and with a rainbow of color options and different lengths, (mine is the Wendy in dusty blush, 25″ length) you’ll find your perfect skirt too :)
I wore mine for this shoot for Love Luxe Life with a white cropped top and my Chanel candy necklace. The Chloe shoes I’m wearing are now considered vintage at nearly 10 years old, and they’re one of my all time favorite shoes. Perfectly pretty and girly!
Tulle Skirt.001Tulle Skirt.002Tulle Skirt.003Tulle Skirt.004

Post a Comment