Oscar Fashion Roundup

I’m not a huge Oscar watcher… in fact, I didn’t watch the Oscars, I just watched the red carpet pre-show. I just wanted to share some of my favorite looks of the night with you. I have to be honest though, I didn’t love very many looks. There were a lot of beautiful women, don’t get me wrong! There just wan’t a whole lot of wow.
But speaking of wow- Mila Jovovich definitely wowed in Elie Saab. It was her first time presenting at the Oscars and she sure made a great first impression!
I almost always love what Michelle Williams is wearing and last night was no exception. She’s so CUTE! She just looks and seems like such a sweetheart. Like we could totally be friends ;)
Here she is in Louis Vuitton looking as sweet as ever. Loving the brooch. Perfect touch!
Octavia Spencer looked so spectacular in Tadashi Shoji! What a great choice for her figure- I love it! Cream was really big this time at the Oscars. It so classic and pretty…
Another stunner in cream, Rooney Mara steps out of her usual severe black to wear this gorgeous dress by Givenchy Couture. I love this dress. I feel like it could be an amazing wedding dress btw!
Glen Close!! Wow mama, look at you. This is so great! Perfect shape, lovely color and totally age appropriate. I hope I look half as good…
George Clooney showed up with his own golden trophy. Stacy Keibler looking fantastic in Marchesa. Her dress fits so well and looks like liquid gold. 
One of my absolute favorites of the evening was Viola Davis in Vera Wang. This photo doesn’t do it justice I’m afraid. The color against her skin tone took my breath away. It was so perfect!! Her body is killer and this dress hugs it perfectly. Love love love!
This is a little better idea of the color…
And finally, my other favorite was actually behind the scenes. Giuliana Rancic knocked it out of the park with this TDF Tony Ward dress. Obsessed!

Post a Comment