Fall is the time you want to be you love

I love the cool breeze blowing softly through the skin, hair and face cursory estimate someone lightly stroked my hair, feeling like gentle and sheltered.
I love fall, love the cold weather to be able to hand lightly touching someone that you feel shaky, warm and happy. Now that you know love, I love fall and I love you both again. 


I love the scent of milk on the streets passionate romantic, wish someone walking along the streets filled with milk flowers, the odor is unmistakably, about where to go, I will always remember the scent that reminds me how such feelings.
I love the gentle rain each way to be collected on the road leisurely bath without fear of thunder rain as summer showers or not to bear the cold of winter rains.

I love the cool breeze blowing softly through the skin, hair and face cursory estimate someone lightly stroked my hair, feeling like gentle and sheltered.
I love the golden leaves falling gently worn ground as dense mats that cover couple still sitting on it says.
I love all the lush canopy of white mulberry flowers, each time with rain falling flower filled street, exuding pure seems strangely bright.
I love all the autumn leaves fall, because just when you think about it only to remember his childhood. The mischievous childhood, like flying the floods in the village you are playing delight, it is interesting to know how!
I love the atmosphere, the weather, the people in your love weather like this collection.

Somebody gave so much love, open your heart to receive the love we all live in happiness.
And I was the flower girl milk, is also looking forward to a nice love the weather was beautiful and romantic collection like this.
Will you love me so much and he's okay!
Ask away, when autumn comes!

Post a Comment